Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Holy smokes, here we go again! We just kicked off Fall Season for Team in Training and I'll be back blogging. I thought it might be kind of fun to do some videos mixed in with regular blogs, so here you have my first attempt at a video. I just watched it and I can safely say that a) I hate how much my ears stick out and b) my eyes bug out of my head way too much.

I promise it won't all be videos this season - I am a far better writer than I am a speaker, and honestly at the top of my game, I'm a mediocre writer, at best. Anyway, if the sheer morbid curiosity gets the best of you, enjoy the video. And if not, I promise I'll write soon.

4 comments:

  1. Keep mixing in the video sweetie. Purely from a "DAD" standpoint, I love seeing you as well as reading your blog entries, and I'm guessing a few more of us on the home/family front along with many of your friends are of the same mind. As for how you look, you're a babe....so deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana says your video is the best wake-up call ever. It's 7:30am..I'm with Dad, I love being able to see and hear you and you are beautiful. I say that not just because you're my granddaughter, but clearly because beautiful is what you are.....so deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke S (soon to be G)June 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM

    Love it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! Love the video. And let's just say that my vote is for the Nike Women's. Caleb will be out there cheering and as soon as I'm done with the half I'm fully intending on losing my voice cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete